OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICE
VPEF offers bespoke payroll services, tailored solutions to its clients’ requirements. Our clients are mixtures of small and multinational companies.
Our module includes managed service, payroll accounting, taxes, compliance management, pension enrolment, vendor’s management and money movement service. All services provided are compliant with changing legislation and GDPR rules.
Outsourcing your payrolls to VPEF will save you time and money. For example; VPEF will be monitoring and processing your payment with care, mitigating risks, producing seamless payroll output report, reducing your administrative challenges and paying your employees accurately and on time.
We know payroll can be time-consuming and tedious. Thus, VPEF is here to take that burden from you and do it professionally and cost-efficiently. We will manage your end-to-end payroll allowing you to focus on your business operations and growth.
OUR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Data collection and cleansing
- Processing payroll for all employees; starters (form P46 or starter check list) and leavers (form P45)
- Processing changes of employees’ lifestyle: maternity, paternity, shared-parental leave, bonuses and expenses, variable and trivial payments, etc.
- Processing year-end documents such as: form P60, P11D (b), and others.
- Standard report writing and output of FPS and EPS (either weekly or monthly depending upon client’s request)
- Processing HMRC EDI and monthly tax requirements
- Generating payslips, variance reporting and payslip summary
- Distributing payslip electronically to employees
- Statutory payments and payroll accounting
- Providing money movement (out of scope)
- GL ledger and reconciliation
- Data submission to third parties
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course is designed to meet the needs of those who have little or no experience in Irish payroll. We aim to deliver a sound understanding of the fundamental differences between UK payroll and Irish payroll, to enable you to calculate gross pay, USC, TAX and PRSI manually.
PAYE and PRSI calculations
Revenues return forms
The process for new employees
Universal social surcharge
Late penalties and fines
Introduction to PAYE and payroll calculation
Annual PAYE and payroll responsibilities
Expenses and benefits management
‘Special’ payments – incentives, gratuities, holidays
Statutory pay and leave management
Useful payroll forms